Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Dilemma

I have been chanting for 3 years now. Amazing things have happened. I see more series of numerical sequences throughout the day. Just today I saw the 777 right to the left of me was a vehicle parked with the license plate 777 as I left Autozone. I associate this as spirit telling me something.  A message from the beyond. I was pissed off at the letter I received today from the serviced of my house loan. I was denied for a modification because my income  I listened to a YouTube video that state this is a "Part of mystery school".  I believe it is telling me that I am to move forward in my evolution sort of speak.  I have a lot to say. I am angry, happy, sad, frustrated.  You name all kinds of feelings. I feel them, let them go and go on with my mundane life. However, there are days the numbers Show up out of No where. I have even started a Number diary to associate my thinking patters or what is happening currently with my life to see if that has anything to do with it.  For now I will leave you with a philosophical Haiku! (My lil passion).

Employment websites
No life purpose presently
Where are you today?

I am between jobs and yes I just finished a temporary assignment.  Enjoyed alot about it.

My big question is how do I save my home from foreclosure?

Do you think my haikus on bumper sticker can sell. It would be a partial solution to save my lil modest home I have lived in for 11 years.  Is the American Dream real or just an illusion?

http://www.cafepress.com/inspiredbylife1/8580340

2 comments:

  1. It's an illusion, only those who believe in it make it real.. just like anything you believe in. I keep envisioning the world better than what the American dream can allow for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. triple 7 = 3 this is the sacred number.. it teaches you to base your actions on a foundation of a great ideal. So I do think you are being told something.

    ReplyDelete